Here is the proposed new plan of streets, as indicated in the PLDP. (Pardon the rough scaling - the aerial view doesn't completely align with the drawing we received, but you get the idea).
|The proposed new plan of streets and development parcels, from the Preliminary Land Development Plan. The RED text is added by us.|
- South Saint Clair Street is extended out to Penn Avenue. It looks like there are new driveways off of South Saint Clair to serve the new development site (phase 1).
- Eva Street is extended to the new South Saint Clair Street and into the new development site (phase 1).
- The addition of these street extensions effectively removes the park.
- There is also access from Euclid Street in this plan.
- The Phase 2 development site has access from Eva Street, South Negley, and Penn Avenue.
- There is small parcel of land (designated by ???) that we aren't sure what it is for. Maybe a new set of swing sets?